DRIVING LESSONS RESUME IN ENGLAND
News Update Nov 25th
- In line with recent government announcements, we will resume driving lessons and in-vehicle training throughout the whole of England (in Tiers 1, 2 and 3) from Wednesday 2 December.
- Driving lessons and tests in Wales continue to operate too.
- Driving lessons in the following 11 Scottish councils are suspended from 6pm on November 20th through to and including December 11th : Stirling, West Lothian, South Ayrshire, East Ayrshire, South Lanarkshire, North Lanarkshire, West Dunbartonshire, East Dunbartonshire, Renfrewshire, East Renfrewshire and Glasgow City.
- We are still taking bookings for new customers in all areas.
- Be aware that you will continue to see RED training vehicles on the road in England and the restricted parts of Scotland, as they can be used for instructors’ personal use
- Our Contact Centre will be fully operational from Tuesday 1st December. In the meantime please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are still able to take new customers and we have some great introductory lesson price offers:
- Two hours for the price of one
- Six hours for the price of four
If there are no instructors covering your area please purchase REDs Priority Pass Voucher which will put you at the front of the queue for driving lessons in early 2021.Find out more about RED’s Priority Pass Voucher scheme
We’ve taken steps to ensure your safety
We have taken a number of steps to ensure the safety and comfort of our students and instructors.
RED instructors will follow industry best practice on PPE requirements on every lesson. Face coverings are to be worn by both instructor and trainee. Full information is contained within our current operating procedures which are shown in the link below.
RED instructors will prepare the car and wipe down the steering wheel and other controls before every lesson
RED Instructors have been advised in how to reduce viral contamination and best practice for operating a safe driving lesson
Learner and instructor safety
Every customer will be asked to declare that they are symptom-free.
DVSA Test Centre announcements can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-driving-tests-and-theory-tests.