Social Media Competition Terms and Conditions
Red Driving School T&Cs
1. No purchase necessary to enter the competition. Entrants must be aged 16 or over. Prize draw open to UK residents only.
To enter, entrants must take a screenshot of the moment the RED car parks on the pumpkin in the video and post the screenshot in the comments of the video post on Facebook, as a reply tweet on Twitter, or DM to RED on Instagram. Entrants must also make sure that they are following RED Driving School’s Twitter, Facebook or Instagram pages – whichever channel where they have entered the competition.
2. There is one prize to be won across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. The winner will receive a £100 in driving school vouchers and a Halloween sweets hamper (worth £30).
The prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of the same or higher value if necessary to do so.
There will be one winner chosen at random from all valid entries received.
The judge’s decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.
3. The closing date is 11.59pm Wednesday 30th October 2019. Entries received after this date will not be accepted.
The winner will be contacted on their social media channel, through Direct Message, on Thursday 31st October 2019. To receive the prize the winner will need to reply to this message, providing their contact details.
4. By entering the promotion, each entrant agrees and consents to the processing of their personal data by RED Driving School (or third party acting on RED Driving School’s behalf) for the purposes of the administration and operation of the promotion. No cash alternative will be offered.
RED Driving School reserves the right to feature names and locations of winners in future posts.
Those involved in the promotion and execution of the competition, employees of the company and their relatives are not eligible for entry.
5. Only one entry per person allowed. Third party or multiple entries will not be allowed and will be discarded.
RED Driving School reserves the right to disqualify multiple entries made by the same person or any entries it suspects have been made fraudulently or through the use of bots or other computer software.
No responsibility is accepted for entries that are lost or deleted in transmission.
Entry into the competition is deemed as acceptance of these rules.
6. RED Driving School’s decision on all matters relating to the promotion is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
7. Nothing in these terms and conditions restricts your statutory rights as a consumer.
8. The promoter is RED Driving School of RDS DRIVING SERVICES LIMITED, a wholly owned subsidiary of Driving Success Limited trading as RED Driving School. RED Driving School is registered and incorporated in England and Wales, registered no. 7372476. Its registered office is at:
RED Driving School
Belasis Technology Park