RED launch Theory test assistant after Brain Trainer e-learning success
Passing the DSA theory and hazard perception test is a vital step for all Learners. To pass, Learner’s must be familiar with the Highway Code and demonstrate their ability to respond to developing hazards.
As part of their continued commitment to improving the Learner services, RED driving school have launched another new e-learning product. RED’s Theory Test Training Aid gives Learners all the tools and training needed to pass the Theory and hazard perception tests.
This product launch follows the successful launch of RED’s Road Brain Trainer proven to boost RED Learner’s chance of passing the practical test by 14%!*
RED’s Chief Executive Officer, Ian McIntosh said: “This product presents the DSA’s official test material in a way which is designed to learners prepare for, and pass, their Theory exam. RED trains more Learners in the UK than any other school, so these tools are a natural development for us.”
Both tools were developed in partnership with leading road safety software developer a2om, RED’s Theory Test Training Aid includes the following features and benefits:
- Contains all of the DSA’s Official Practice Theory Test questions; A bank of over 1000 questions.
- Full feedback for each question, allowing Learner to better understand the correct response.
- Enables learners to track their progress, and to focus on specific topic areas.
- It allows Learners to take full, timed mock tests of 50 Theory Questions. Questions are presented in the same format as the DSA’s actual Theory Test
- Contains all of the DSA’s official Hazard Perception Test clips-with an interactive scoring feature.
- It contains a link through to an online version of the Highway Code.
- Selected e-Learning modules from RED’s Road Brain Trainer are included – These modules provide background knowledge for on-the-road observational skills.
The product will be sold from RED’s website https://www.reddrivingschool.com/reds-theory-test-training-aid/ and will be available for all Learners to buy for £8.95 for up to 12 months unlimited on-line access.
* Research shows that the cumulative pass rate for the driving test over two attempts improved by 14.2% for learners who had completed our online training programme compared to learners who had not. Dr Lisa Dorn, Cranfield University.