Why become a driving instructor?
Whether you’re looking for a change of pace, a new career or want to be your own boss with the support of an established franchise, there are a number of benefits to becoming a RED driving instructor. As one of the UK’s largest driving schools, RED has a wealth of experience to offer those who want to embark on a new career, and there are many reasons why joining RED might be right for you. These include:
- the chance to make positive changes to your life
- becoming your own boss. As a RED instructor, you are self-employed – with no boss controlling your day
- working flexible hours that suit your lifestyle
- meeting new people every day
- being an active part of the community, and getting involved with schools or colleges by helping to improve road safety through teaching a ‘skill for life’
- earning around £500 a week – or possibly even more
- enjoying great job satisfaction
- becoming an expert. You can diversify into specialist areas, such as advanced driving, fleet training or driver re-education.