- RED Driving School is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- When you contact us to make an enquiry, we will ask you for your name, address, postcode, phone number and email address.
- We use your personal information to improve our products/services and for the sending of our RED newsletter. You have to subscibe to the newsletter before we will send it to you and you can unsubscribe at any time. We will only contact you with your consent.
- We reserve the right to sell, rent or exchange your personal information with carefully selected partners and third parties.
- The personal data that we collect from you will also be used for the purposes of enabling a third party data processor to which we subcontract data processing services (Goalover Limited) to assess such data in order to provide data veracity, integrity and validity services to RED Driving School.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We use a technology called “cookies” as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.
- We will not transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) without first obtaining your consent.
- If you have any questions about privacy please contact us via email: email@example.com.