- About RED
- Where To Find Us
- Join RED
If you’re an experienced ADI thinking of joining a driving school franchise, you’re probably considering all your options. Let’s start by pointing out that RED was voted the nation’s favourite driving school franchise in 2014.
That’s just one reason. Here are some others:
- Customers love RED. Just read our reviews
- More than 80% of our customers prepay. This means we collect the lesson fees on your behalf. It also means you don’t have to worry about not getting paid, haggling over prices or no-shows
- Our average prepaid customer books around eight hours. Our average customer takes around 30 lessons
- We don’t just claim that our lessons prices are premium – they are! We believe in delivering quality and value for our customers, not cheap lessons
- When you join us, you’ll go on a two-day business seminar, designed to make you more effective at managing your own business. (We assume you already know how to teach people to drive!)
- We operate a sophisticated online diary system to enable both you and our Contact Centre to manage bookings
- You’ll receive free marketing materials such as leaflets, posters and business cards
- We have a range of RED branded clothing available that helps to identify you as an ADI
- We advertise on Google and other leading search engines, as well as maintaining a social media presence on the likes of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, in order to attract new business for you
- We have partnerships with TESCO, Halfords, RAC, NUS, NHS, Vauxhall and many more
- We operate the critically acclaimed Road Brain Trainer and offer it free to all our pupils
- We have an Instructor Services team with over 200 years of industry experience. Many members of the team are ADIs, available to help and support you when necessary.
Interested? Enquire now and ask about any start-up deals. You’ll soon realise that the only decision is whether to use your car or our car!
If you choose our Full Franchise which includes our car:
- You get a fully insured, taxed and maintained branded tuition vehicle, normally replaced every 52 weeks
- Named family members can drive it if approved by RED
- Approval by RED is not subject to a credit check
- A small bond will be required but can be built over the first few weeks.
If you already have a suitable training car you can join on our Brand Franchise which costs £89 per week. If you’d like to benefit from our exclusive car deals with Renault, we can help you get a brand new Clio with prices from as low as £52.16 per week including VAT.
To find out more, speak to a RED specialist on 0800 688 8054 or submit your enquiry now online