Course Aims and Objectives
The workshops cover a wide range of topics, including but not limited to:
- Interactive classroom workshop to highlight traffic situations, human behaviour and studies into on-road risk.
- To merge late or early?
- Familiarity risks and human psychology.
- Use of the horn and reactions from traffic
- The fundamental attribution error
- Neural changes when driving between passengers and drivers
- How anonymity changes our behaviour
- Human behaviour in a traffic queue
- The psychology of speed and length of a queues
- Are you a good driver?
- Self-driving programming group exercise
- Decisions per mile