Why choose RED?
Becoming a driving instructor can be a life-changing career move, which is why it’s so important to choose the right driving instructor training. As one of the UK’s largest instructor training organisations, and with almost 20 years’ experience, RED understands what it takes to become a successful instructor.
At RED, we will make sure that you receive all the support and guidance you need from our experienced trainers, and ensure you have the teaching and business skills to be a success. Some of the benefits of training with RED include:
- flexible training to suit your needs and personal circumstances
- up to 58 hours of one-to-one in-car training with a specialist trainer, plus comprehensive online training
- use of our vehicles during your training sessions
- help and support from our in-house training advisers over the phone
- access to RED’s online training, which includes state-of-the art hazard perception systems
- a trainee licence opportunity – so you can earn while you complete your training
- competitive pricing and payment plans
- we have trained over 10,000 fully qualified ADIs
RED is a member of the DSA’s Official Register of Driving Instructor Trainers (ORDIT), and we’ve been successfully training instructors since 1997. For more information, visit our FAQ page, see our instructor testimonials or fill out an enquiry form.
Or, if you are looking for new opportunities, visit our driving instructor jobs page.